How to switch to a Whole Food Plant-Based Diet
Learn how to switch to a Whole Food Plant-Based Diet with full confidence
About this course
A Whole Food Plant-Based Diet remains a mystery for many, and even if you've already decided to switch to this diet, you might have a lot of questions such as what to eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, how to eat when not at home, where to find recipes, where to get all the protein from, and even how to deal with the constant pressure from society. In this course, you will get answers to these and many other questions and find out how to switch to a Whole Food Plant-Based Diet with full confidence.
Why Whole Food Plant-Based Diet? Because it's been scientifically proven that it can transform our life and health. More energy, more antioxidants, improved athletic performance, faster muscle recovery, less inflammation, less cholesterol, better and more frequent bowel movement, better blood flow, and much more.
Topics that are covered in this course
- What to eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks?
- Where to get all the protein on a plant-based diet?
- What is the main challenge for athletes on a plant-based diet?
- Practical information on vegetable oil, sugar, and salt
- Practical information on GMO and pesticides
- What practical functions does fiber have?
- Practical difference between whole and refined grains
- What are antioxidants and what are they for?
- Why chocolate tastes sooooooooo good?
- What are diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, bypass, stent, cancer?
- State of things in the healthcare system
- And much more
All that you'll need is internet access, an open mind, and a will to learn. I've taken care of the rest and made sure that the course is visually engaging, dynamic, and fun.
This course is WFPB Certified by WFPB.ORG
A whole food plant-based diet, a proper plant-based diet, and a proper vegan diet are all terms for one same diet which is based on whole plants such as fruits, vegetables, legumes, whole grains, nuts, and green leafy vegetables and as little as possible on refined plant-based foods, and it excludes meat, eggs, and dairy products.
- Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate (Cornell University, T. Colin Campbell CNS)
- Certificate in Plant-Based Cooking (Rouxbe Forks Over Knives)
- More than six years of practical experience in plant-based nutrition
- Thousands of hours spent studying science on plant-based nutrition and the human body
- Regularly holds public lectures on Whole Food Plant-Based Nutrition
- Eats a Whole Food Plant-Based Diet
- Former Lincoln College soccer player (NJCAA Division I, USA)
StartLesson 01 - Why chocolate tastes soooooo good (10:08)
StartLesson 02 - Fiber the Traffic controllers (2:29)
PreviewLesson 03 - Carbohydrates and whole grains explained (2:27)
StartLesson 04 - Protein and amino acids explained (1:12)
PreviewLesson 05 - Antioxidants the Peacemakers (2:13)
StartLesson 06 - Negative ions: Why do we feel euphoric when it rains (1:28)
StartLesson 07 - Vitamins in supplements vs Vitamins in fruits and vegetables (3:35)
StartLesson 08 - Pesticides and GMO explained (3:50)
StartLesson 09 - Boxing match: Plants vs Animals (1:22)
PreviewLesson 01 - Cardiovascular disease: What really happened to mom (5:25)
StartLesson 02 - Overlooked nutrition lesson from World War II (2:37)
StartLesson 03 - GERD: Why do I keep having a heartburn (1:49)
StartLesson 04 - High blood pressure and salt explained (1:50)
StartLesson 05 - Diabetes and how the body turns food into energy (7:03)
StartLesson 06 - Cancer or cancerlet (7:46)
StartLesson 01 - Vegan does not automatically mean healthy (3:34)
StartLesson 02 - How to make a delicious plant-based breakfast (2:17)
StartLesson 03 - Simple, easy equation for lunch and dinner (2:26)
StartLesson 04 - Iron: Greens, greens, greens (1:47)
StartLesson 05 - What to drink when on a plant-based diet (1:08)
StartLesson 06 - Snacks and loving your guests (2:26)
StartLesson 07 - I can eat in every restaurant that you can eat in (3:40)
StartLesson 08 - Three ways to get Vitamin B12 (1:50)
Frequently Asked Questions