2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The information expressed in the courses is believed to be accurate and based on undeniable scientific evidence, living proof, practice, and experiential knowledge, however, the information is intended solely for educational purposes and for the general teaching and guidance of its participants and cannot be interpreted as medical advice, diagnosis, or therapy.
The information provided in the courses and website is not intended to diagnose health problems and is not intended to treat any disease or illness. If you have specific questions about your health situation that you would like to discuss with a professional, or have questions about new treatment possibilities as you take these courses, please consult your physician or mental health care provider.
By enrolling in any of the School's courses, you hereby waive and release the school and all its authors from any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, causes of action, and expenses arising from, or related in any way, to your participation in the school's courses and any action you may choose to take, or choose not to take, thereafter.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.